5 Christmas gift ideas for your girlfriend
We all know how hard it can be to find that perfect gift for someone you like, so this year we thought we’d ask our female friends and colleagues what they’d like to receive for Christmas.
Hopefully, this will help you to find the perfect gift for your loved ones.
1. FashionableCliche or not, most girls do like the idea of new clothes, jewellery and makeup.
However, what your girlfriend thinks is fashionable may not be obvious at first glance. Pay attention to the things she wears and buys and try to get something similar. If you’re still unsure, just get her a gift voucher from a clothing store that she likes.
2. RomanticSometimes the simplest things are the best.
Flowers and chocolate may be a little old fashioned nowadays, but many girls do enjoy being wooed. Just don’t be too cheap or you’ll look lazy.
3. PracticalBelieve it or not, some of them prefer a gift that’s a little more practical.
Coffee machines, study planners, comfy new bedsheets and other useful items may not be as sexy as gold and jewels, but she’ll appreciate it nevertheless.
4. Made with loveOn a budget? Why not try making a gift?
Don’t be afraid to get a little creative – a handmade gift may not be fancy, but it comes from the heart.
5. Spending time togetherStill unsure what to get her?
Well, why not spend a little extra time with her this festive season? Take a few days off to go on a romantic date or an adventurous outing. As long as the two of you enjoy yourselves, it’ll be an experience she will remember for many years to come.
If you agree, share this with your clueless boyfriend now.
Zameen Datta, Intern, Malaysiakini
14 December 2016